Monday, March 28, 2011

Bucket List

Before I graduate in December 2011, I will accomplish the following in Athens:

  • Attend at least one event per sport
  • Spend a sunny afternoon at the State Botanical Gardens of Georgia
  • Cheer on the Dawgs at every home and away football game
  • Take myself out to a fancy dinner at Five and Ten
  • Learn about who walked the city before me during an Athens Heritage Tour
  • Make something to bring home to mom at Good Dirt
  • Marvel at the stars at the University of Georgia Observatory
  • Enjoy the beauty of nature at Sandy Creek Park
  • Get dizzy watching bicyclists during Athens during Twilight weekend
  • Paint a masterpiece at Pints and Paints
  • Cry at Relay for Life
  • Figure out why so many people love Five Star Day
  • See a picture of myself in the Red and Black
  • Have a picnic at the Founder’s Memorial Garden
  • Learn about talented artists during the Athens Walking Music Tour
  • Listen to a speaker just because I want to learn something new

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! I learned about places I didn't even know existed....I love the "countdown" aspect of this. Can you believe the end is so close?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Carrie!! I would love to join you on some of these!!! Countdown to Graduation Bucket List commences!!

    ReplyDelete